18/09/2010

NY Fashion Week Part 2

A few new favourites from the second half of New York fashion week. A very good start to the catwalk season I feel! And judging from what I have seen so far, London is set to impress as well! Sorry for being lax with posting recently, life has suddenly got very busy now I am in the build up to university... 1 week to go!


Anna Sui

I had so much fun looking through the photos from Anna Sui! There is so much going on, but I love all things 70's so really I just think it's awesome. Time to get your inner hippie out...



Vera Wang

Just beautiful eastern influences and great lines. And the grey shorts are to die for! 



J Mendel

Definitely my favourite collection from NY. Gorgeous, flirty, and I've always loved a bit of Grecian draping. I also really like their use of texture with the fur and folds in the fabric, and the red shoes liven it all up. Just perfect.

via style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment